Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello My Name is Angela, and I'm a Vintageholic

Vintage shopping is addictive. Ask anyone who knows me and my love of vintage borders on obsession. I must posses certain finds. Even the most impractical items find their way into my heart. I guess I'm acutely aware of their scarcity. I just can't pass up that ... cause I know I'll never see another one like it. And why it's only ... for goodness sakes! This fear of scarcity also drives me to collect things. Hats, scarves, shoes, small boxes, lamps, slips....(Trust me I could go on all day here). I rage against this impulse quite often, as I hate to feel like a hoarder. However I can't seem to shake these natural instincts. I was born to be vintage at heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails